Monday, April 04, 2005

2005 - Castings

Yesterday we had castings. I felt very out of touch with the process. I think I was just so preoccupied with the zillion other things related to the Project that I couldn’t focus on casting; which is sad because I love seeing talent or at times the lack thereof. Just being privy to that pure moment of nailing it or the awesome freakshow of bombing is purpose enough to carry on. But I was off and I feel bad. I hope none of the actors felt put off or neglected. That is one thing I’ve always known I can do. Make actors comfortable and make them trust me enough to hit the perfect place and to know I was not at my game is upsetting. Regardless, we had a heaping helpin’ of fun and I think we will have a good crop of thesps when this thing starts in 5 days. 5 Days… What?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home