Monday, April 04, 2005

2005 - Got Ass?

Anxiety, is that a crew position?: If it is, I’ve hired this crew and then some. I’m like panic stricken because I still feel like something is missing. Rosemary is an amazing Producer. Brandi, though I’ve yet to meet her seems more than capable and I am sure will prove to be quite the asset to our team. I want a dedicated-no-other-purpose DP and I don’t have that. Of course we can get by but in my heart of hearts I would have some visionary in the wings ready to take us to another level. I also want a Musician to do our score. I’ll post tonight on Craigslist and NEFilms but tomorrow I may have to whore myself over to the crunchy-smoke filled Berklee School of Music to wrangle some affected youth into scoring this fucker. Keeping you posted…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home