Tuesday, April 05, 2005

2005 - Score!

I’ve had a pretty excellent response to my ad for a musician to score this puppy. I figured it would not be a problem as we are in the city that houses one of the best music schools in the country (Berklee). I’m excited to listen to their samples and visit their sites. It will be an interesting process in selecting our “composer.” I’ve never had to do that before.

I’m thinking that the “American Idol” approach may be the best way to do this. They submit their demos and I critique with my untrained ear. I will so be the Paula! And by that I mean that I will be taking 18 pills and making out with the man on my left! Hell, I might even sleep with one of the contestants and drive my car blindly through the streets hoping to hit and run! I will keep you posted…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home