Friday, February 17, 2006

Year 3 - It's a Go in 2006!



Wait, What? is back for a third outing in the 48 Hour Film Project. The first year we had Sci-Fi, last year we took the Wild Card (foreign film) and made our film completely in Italian! This year only the Gods know what we'll get but for frakks sake I am excited for our new joint venture.

For 2006 team Wait, What? has joined forces with team Longshot Film Factory - it's a super collaboration nothing like that of Pixar and Disney - it's more Branjolina-esque. Basically John Kelly and I will be working together this year with a mix-match rag tag team of guerilla filmmakers for another 48 grueling hours. I'm handing the Directing reigns over to John for the first time, relinquishing my controlling personality - it will be a task for me to not be bossy! HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home